Sign up to our newsletter for great growing advice, product tips and to be notified of promotions and product specials!
Welcome to H2GRO!
Pellet size is ideal for the germination of herbs, vegetables (Chillis, Peppers, Tomatoes, Eggplants etc)
Jiffy manufactures a wide range of plastic trays in it’s factory in Sri Lanka. The trays are made from 100% recycled plastic and in accordance with ISO 9001 standards. Jiffy uses a vacuum forming process to manufacture their trays, using material made up of a mix of 85% recycled High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS), and 15% Virgin HIPS. The trays are made specifically for each of the Jiffy pellet and Jiffy Growblock sizes and therefore form an important part of the Jiffy growing systems, ensuring proper application of Jiffy products. By keeping the manufacturing process in house, Jiffy ensures that global quality standards are ensured in our tray systems.
Dimensions - 54cm (l) x 32cm (w) x 4cm (h)
No of Cells - 126
Includes Jiffy 7C Pellets 30mm x 126 pellets
About Jiffy 7C pellets.
- Designed to facilitate the propagation of plants and the ultimate container and substrate in one.
- Made from RHP certified cocopeat encapsulated in a biodegradeable netting,
- World class substrate that is pre-prepared, easy to handle and has great rooting capability. - -
- Made in a wide range of sizes to accommodate different crop types and growing environments and offer growers absolute consistency of substrate quality with the flexibility of different sizes.
- Designed to be transplanted directly into the soil, allowing roots to easily grow through the biodegradeable netting wall and into the soil.
- Supported by their own tray system, and the pellets and trays are manufactured in Jiffy factories in Sri Lanka.
Please note that this product is only available for delivery to customers within South Africa.